Caught drinking and driving in Ontario?
If so you have probably received one or more of the following criminal charges: Impaired Driving, Over 80 and/or Refusal.
Toronto’s #1 ranked DUI lawyer Brian Starkman can help if you have been charged with one of these drinking and driving offences. Drinking & driving is a serious offence and you should speak to a lawyer as soon as possible that specializes in drinking and driving (not other type of law like real estate, family, personal injury, etc) A drinking in driving lawyer will know how to successfully defend you in court. Brian Starkman defends over 100 drinking and driving cases/year and has over 20 years of experience as a crown prosecutor and DUI lawyer.
Below are a few of the consequence you will likely face if convicted of one of the three drinking and driving charges (Impaired Driving, Over 80 & Refusal)
The 7 Major Ramifications You Will Face If You Plead Guilty To Drinking & Driving With An Impaired Driving/Over 80/Refusal Charge:
- Criminal conviction for life! Record of fingerprints & photographs at the RCMP
- Driver’s license suspension for 1 full year
- Large fine amounts you will be required to pay
- Installation of an ignition interlock system in your vehicle for 1 year at your expense
- Required to take a relicense programme (Back On Track) with the Ministry of Transportation before license reinstatement.
- You may be required to be insured with facility insurance which may have premiums starting at $10,000/year for 3 years or longer!
- You may be denied entry into the US and countries abroad
If you have been caught drinking and driving call 1 866 WE WIN 01 (1 866 939 4601) for a free quote and to setup a free consultation with Brian Starkman. He will review your case and let you know the possible defences that may be used to fight and win your drinking and driving charge.